Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit F status a 2 days ago(12-14-10) and from what i can see only 1 other person is F status(12-6-10)

out of the 35 people here who ordered at IE392 only 2 are F status?

anyone hear of a IE392 being complete yet? loaded onto a train?

im guessing ill get mine in 1 month

·
Registered
159 Posts
... For you guys who have reached "F" status, I'd be interested in knowing when you placed your order.

Placed mine on September 24 and still "D".

Thanks
Ray

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dealer ordered on 9/17/2010 for stock (build priority 99). Put my name on it a few weeks ago. As of today (12/16/2010), my car is still in D status. Looks like it going to be while before my DWB 392 is born.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'm not sure when the dealer ordered the car but I put a deposit down on it 11/9 and mines D1.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I called the Chrysler regional rep for my area a real great guy and he said that based on my order date my car should be built in December. I just told him I was a little concerned that I have't seen any movement.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Moved on to inspection!

That's very encouraging news. When did he order and when did it go d1?
Yep, I received the great news this AM!! Mine is a Canadian order and was placed back on Sept 25. Moved into D1 on Oct 22. Good luck to all the forum members!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yep, I received the great news this AM!! Mine is a Canadian order and was placed back on Sept 25. Moved into D1 on Oct 22. Good luck to all the forum members!
Ordered mine Sept 20. Mine also went D1 on Oct 22. So, mine could be built soon...

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any idea if they are doing a certain color first or certain transmission first?

it doesnt seem to be going by order date

what is the logic for who's gets built first?

mine is white -6 speed

·
Registered
68 Posts
My 392 was built today and is now (I) Built Pending Inspection. Ordered 10/9/10. Arrival a dealer is 12/31.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts