Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Because it's a Challenger, it doesn't look half bad ;)

·
Banned
349 Posts
And I thought the one and only Pontiac TransAm that was built by Pontiac into a wagon just like that was a bad idea. Ouch! No offense but, what the ........

·
Super Moderator
15,091 Posts
Its a "lost" concept vehicle from those heady days in the early 90s when Chrysler went wild with concept vehicles...and continued to build some questionable choices in the production vehicle line...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'd drive it!

You can fit a lot of chicks in the back.....

·
Banned
349 Posts
I have a very good friend of mine who is fairly wealthy and has a nice collection of cars (all classics, 8 Corvettes and 8 Pontiacs). He cracks me up, whenever he something like this, all is says is "why" shakes his head and walks away. It can be something as simple as a skull sticker on a window, bumper sticker on a nice car etc. It just grinds on him and he just can't understand why someone would do something to "waste their time and money". He is one of those hard core, bone stock keep it original kinda guys. But at the same point he is usually right as he appraises cars for a living and has his entire life (he is 67) and most of the time people don't realize how they devalue a car with some of the things they do to them etc. But in the end, as he says "their name is on the title". LOL

·
Registered
142 Posts
My husband's first car was a satellite station wagon....looked kind of like that. I dont get station wagons but some people love them. The front of the satellite station wagon was "normal" looking and then it turned turned into a station wagon (unfortunately). Someone else liked it also because they stole it!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
they should have used that as the family truxter on the movie vacation with Chevy Chase .... wally world or bust

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts