·
Registered
526 Posts
Great post! No doulbt were getting screwed royally:notallthere:
Here in Mississauga gas is 1.21 a litre
Heres my 2 cents whats going to happen in the near future
Gas will peak at 1.35 a litre then by mid spring it will drop to
1.18 a litre then us sheep will think were getting a bargain
BS to that! gas last summer was 90 cents a litre, once the libya ordeal calmes down are fat cats in Ottawa will say the economy is on the upswing hence higher gas prices
Its all politics and smoke screens:scratchhead:not to mention winters coming to a end so home heating oil will be off peoples mind.
A big game played by rich lawyers:liar:

·
Registered
616 Posts
The bad news: I'll have to start robbing banks to keep my R/T in gas.

The good news: I have a helluva getaway car.

What really burns my buttski is how much of what we pay for gas is taxes.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
I just hope the rising prices don't scare off new car buyers , eapically ones looking at chargers , challengers or 300s.
Peel Chrysler in the last 2 weeks are having the Fiat 500 fly off the lot
They have already sold over 40 pre order 500s
Timing is everything and with these current over inflated gas prices the 500 is the perfect fit,which might be a good thing at least the 500 will bring people into the showroom and on the lot
At the recent Canadian auto show IMO Chrysler was getting the most public attention and had the most vehicles on display.
Price advantage and the new designes played a major key in all the attention:thumbsup:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Having just been over in France for work I saw lots of 500's everywhere.
Seems pretty popular. Another thing I noticed walking down the street, almost
every car I looked into was a manual, after peering into over 40 cars I saw maybe
2 or 3 autos. The cars may be small over there but with the size of the streets I can
see why.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Having just been over in France for work I saw lots of 500's everywhere.
Seems pretty popular. Another thing I noticed walking down the street, almost
every car I looked into was a manual, after peering into over 40 cars I saw maybe
2 or 3 autos. The cars may be small over there but with the size of the streets I can
see why.
The 500 in Italy has been around a long time,and with Torontos huge Italian population [largest in the world outside of Italy] and Euro pop
the Fiat 500 here will be a easy sell.Its the perfect urban car,for putten around.At the cdn auto show in Toronto the 20 and 30 somethings were all over the 500,clearly thats the target:bigthumb:Its a hole lot cheaper than a smart car or mini and young canadians are catching onto that fact:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
And my dealership has 40 trucks on order, half to arrive this month. They are hoping the snow melts or there will be no place to put them so there are still some not caring about the price of gas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts