Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Her fault. She hung a left in front of me. Please, no legal or repair advice. Car was 91 days old with 2800 miles. Had it undercoated the day before. I was in the process of correcting it for its Wolfgang Profi Ceramic coating. She's the widow of a lifelong buddy, all of us from the class of '67.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Her fault. She hung a left in front of me. Please, no legal or repair advice. Car was 91 days old with 2800 miles. Had it undercoated the day before. I was in the process of correcting it for its Wolfgang Profi Ceramic coating. She's the widow of a lifelong buddy, all of us from the class of '67.
Dang pal, no words to help... Glad you both are okay. I'm proud of you for actually driving your new ride, they aren't made for museums.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,923 Posts
I appreciate your pragmatic approach. We’d all be upset, but your non “fly off the handle” in a murderous rage is refreshing. I know these repairs are ridiculously expensive and inconvenient, but you sound like a practical guy who will see it through just fine. Good luck with the repairs.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Pitch Black A8
362 Posts
Sorry to see what happened to your car. I'm sure you will have it fixed good as new. Good luck 👍!

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,014 Posts
Really nice color combo and awesome wheels! You are a cool dude, nice approach to a stressful situation.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Geneva. If you're near here, my car is at Geneva Coach, and if you're a 'car guy' you'd know of the place.
Thanks to all for the condolences. We're all kinda in this stuff together.

This is what I'm stuck driving 'til the ins. gets me a loaner.
IMG_20210513_121921449_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210513_121950710_HDR.jpg

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,031 Posts
This is what I'm stuck driving 'til the ins. gets me a loaner.
I always wanted to try one of those on for size, has to be a hoot. I was leaning towards a Skystice for quite a while, and they still call to me as well.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Damn, bummer man. Things happen. Nobody hurt, cars can be fixed. Your ride waiting on the loaner is really cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts