Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I was walking through the warehouse and found a few items that are in AWESOME condition but have damaged boxes.

These items have never been installed on a car and look great.

Corsa Catback exhaust
Part number: 14429
Fits 2009-11 Challenger RT 6 speed manual
ONLY: $847.03 -- Regular $1200-1300

Hurst 6 speed shifter -- SOLD
Part number 391-6020
Fits 6 speed RT and SRT8 Challengers
ONLY $254.79 -- Regular $359.00 -- SOLD

BBK Shorty Headers
------ SOLD
Ceramic coated (Chrome)
Part number 40120
Fits 2005-2008 5.7L Charger RT, Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum RT
Note: Has round ports and while they will fit the Challenger RT, I would grind them to better fit the D shaped port of the 2009+ Challenger RT.
ONLY $254.99 -- Regular $399 -------SOLD

Please shoot me a PM or call and ask for me to get these out to you.

Thanks guys,

Tim C

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you want these parts installed here at our Northern KY facility, I can cut you a special price for the installation as well.

Thanks,

Tim C

·
Registered
104 Posts
Look around some more and see if you cant find a throttle body and a cam in open boxes. ;)

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a ton of Mustang items here, but figured you wouldn't want to here about them.

If you know someone that wants 2003+ Mustang items, please PM me.
Roush dress up, Eibach suspension, Steeda suspension, 03/04 Eaton Cobra superchargers, 3.55/3.73/4.10/4.30 gears for 8.8in rear end, Kooks long tube headers for GT500, hmmm and Im sure there is more.

Tim C

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is it the "drone free system" and how much if I drove to you and had it installed

Sure is. This is considered by many to be the best catback exhaust one can buy for the Challenger RT.

We would install it for $79 if you drive out. Then while your here we can get her up on the dyno to see what power she makes.

Thanks,

Tim C

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
offer me a srt corsa at that price you got a buyer...
I do not have any open box SRT exhaust here at the moment, only new and this price is well under my cost on them.

That 5.7L Corsa should fit but will be a 2.5in pipe rather than the 2.75in pipe the SRTs come with. -- With a bit of modding, the system could work.

Tim C

1 - 13 of 13 Posts