Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Zero knowledge on the car but looks awesome... except for those wheels. Great looking car.

If I were you I'd consider buying this & selling me those wheels at a deeply discounted price. They would just look better on PCP vs. "Oinge". :yikes:

·
Vendor
12,220 Posts
906 at the wheels, i would question that, ask to see the dyno sheets
Luke

ok i see the sheets, still

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im leary because I just had a viper truck (3.8whipple, headers, exhaust, tuned dynoed 707) and it grenaded. Threw a rod through the block. Cheapest fix 16grand. I was told that, had the internals been forged, I wouldnt have had to worry. Im use to the speed, I understand what the car is capable of. Im worried about the reliability. Thats for the comments....all input is welcome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
The ad says: "THIS CAR WAS JUST FINISHED ONLY 300 MILE ON THIS ENGINE."

So, what happened to the original engine? Did it crater as he was beating the pee out of it, which means the rest of the car and drivetrain was beat on?

The way the ad is written, it sounds like some dude selling his car.........except it is for sale at a dealer? Listed there for

$41,934.

This deal just sounds fishy too, especially when he says "im selling I have no idea why other the wife nagging and Im bored."

Good luck!

·
Registered
675 Posts
With all the mods, I don't see any details about the rear. As far as I know, the '08's did not have limited slip rears (go figure). Maybe they just forgot to mention a rear mod.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's what I needed to hear. Looking to be talked out of bidding. Lol. Thanks guys.
Anyone have a nice 600/700hp car thats not beat up they want to sell for cheap? Haha.

You've gotten some good perspectives and advice. I'd be wery,wery afraid of a car with that much HP and how long will it hold up..nobody knows?. :blowingup:

I have a stock 2012 SRT8 with 6100 miles on it, with auto I'll sell you to build on. $38,500..got all the goodies except a sunroof. :IThankYou:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts