Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Challenger came with dual white stripes that the dealer had installed. On delivery i noticed it peeling up and bubbling. The GM at the dealer told me to bring it back in and he'd have it restriped, and he mentioned immediately that i could change color if i wanted, and mentioned red. The Katskins interior is red/black. I love the way the white 'pops' against the black, but think the red might look 'meaner'..........if that makes any sense.

I'm also going to see if they'll run the stripes down both front and rear bumpers regardless of color.

Opinions??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Do you think Red works with the chrome on the grille? It's hard for me to say because on my computer the car looks like a really deep purple/blue instead of black.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Sorry to hear you're having problems with your stripes, but at least the dealership is taking care of you.:bigthumb:
First off, your car looks great as is.:browsmiley:
Red stripes on black cars look great also, IMO. That is, as long as the shade of red isn't too bright or light, again IMO. I don't see any issues with the chrome, in fact, since your car has a red/black interior, it would be all the more fitting.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
There is a black Mustang on the showroom as I come home from work with dark red stripes. Looks nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts