Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Yellow-Jacket Scat Pack
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just a silly one here but for the time I am looking for opinions between two modifications. If you had a choice between getting the MOPAR strut tower brace OR the Tazer which would it be. You can only pick between one or the other at this time for you next mod. This is a birthday thing and honestly I can't choose lol.
I have a 2018 Scat Pack with M6. With it being M6 I wasn't for sure if the Tazer would be that beneficial.

Thanks for any opinions out there. I love this forum.

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you are considering the strut tower braces, consider them from Petty Garage. I don't work for them, but I have them in my 16 SP Shaker and and am very happy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are considering the strut tower braces, consider them from Petty Garage. I don't work for them, but I have them in my 16 SP Shaker and and am very happy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I will check that out. Thank you

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts
Tower brace.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i'm leaning towards the brace anyway. The Tazer fascinates me but i'm not for sure what I would actually be gaining over what I already have with it, especially being that i have an M6. I already have performance pages, timers etc...I don't know that i want to spend that kind of money for a light show and line lock.
I appreciate hearing any other inputs from anyone.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
For your situation, the brace

A Guy

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Here's my Mopar brace. Go for it. (y)

Vehicle Car Trunk Auto part

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
970 Posts
Tazer provides a lot of bang for the $ on my 2016 A8, won't do as much for a 2018 M6 but only you can decide what is valuable to you. Link to Tazer user guide which does a pretty good job of describing what Tazer will do for each model year.

If I were you I'd probably lean toward the strut brace. Speedlogic also has a nice offering. IMO, not as aesthetically pleasing as the MOPAR brace but I like the way it replaces the existing fender brace tying more of the front body together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts