Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased these products recently from Detailers Domain, who btw ,gives great service. I must say these products are amazing. Everyone knows the SRT Brembos create a mess. I diluted the cleaner 3 to 1. Even diluted the cleaner was instantly releasing the brake dust! Great performing product! The dressing worked as advertised also and left tires a perfect black and best of all, no sling!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Optimum makes several good products IMO/IME. Glad these two worked out for you. Phil (@ DD) is a good guy and quite knowledgeable.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Optimum makes several good products IMO/IME. Glad these two worked out for you. Phil (@ DD) is a good guy and quite knowledgeable.
You are quite knowledgable yourself. I always pay attention to your posts.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
You are quite knowledgable yourself. I always pay attention to your posts.:thumbsup:
...I'm flattered, thanks. I probably spend a little too much time on the various detailing websites/forums or experimenting on my own but it has always been something of an interest of mine.

btw, I have a vial of the Optimum Opti-Coat coming next week in my latest order. I'll be testing it out on a few bits shortly after and will try to start a thread sharing my thoughts on it.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Any comparison to Black Magic? This is the stuff I have been using for years with good results.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never used Black Magic, but I won't use anything but Opti from now on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts