Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my set of Option5 Wheels in this week. They're 22x9 with a +15 offset and 22x10.5 with a +20 offset.

I'm having trouble finding tires that fit in stock anywhere. What I can get my hands on is a 265/30R22 and 315/25R22 combo. Do I have a chance of these fitting? They're both VERY close to the stock diameter and on paper they match up well with the wheels.

I know I will probably have to roll my fenders in the rear and I'm OK with that.

Opinions?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ha Ha. I guess you guys are all as skeptical as I am.

i know that lots of folks are running the 295s on the rear and the seciton width of the 315 is only 0.3 inches larger than the 295s when both are mounted on the 10.5" wheel.

I'm trying to locate a shop to roll my fenders now but I am hoping with a fender roll this will clear.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I'm looking at. Discount tire can get those for me. Every other reasonable size that wouldn't have sidewall stretch had either the front or rear on national back order.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Never heard of this brand...this Option5 style is nice....almost '06 Concept style with the deep dish rear. If they did that for the fronts they'd be perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts