Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about buying a set of the CCFL Halos for my challenger. But i saw some pretty old posts on how bad they were and all the problems they have.
Does anyone have them on their cars and are the worth the $200? I can install them myself with no problem, I just want to know that after I do, I wont have to crack open the headlight s again to replace them.
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I have had CCFL halos for 3+ years with no problems. The only thing I have had to do is replace the inverters once per side. I've been pleasantly surprised in this regard.

·
Registered
305 Posts
do yourself a favor and just buy the rings on ebay for a fraction of the $...oracle are no better and im sure they get theirs from oversea as well...your paying an extra $200 for name and marketing...cats been out of the bag for them awhile ago..

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
The replacement inverters I've used are from the elwirepros website. They are $4.50 each, have a metal case, and last much longer than the original ones did.

Reactions: Daywalker7
1 - 5 of 5 Posts