Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are 6 rings total (2 for fog lights and 4 for low/high beams). These are for the larger low beam rings (for the non-projector low beams) but Oracle says they will also fit Challengers with the projector low beams (and they said most people with projector low beams actually prefer the non-projector rings because they are bigger). This is for the 2.0 remote/control box set (wireless box where you can key in colors). These are brand new and come with a lifetime warranty from Oracle.

I bought these in July but haven't gotten around to installing them due to work and have decided to probably trade the Challenger in after this winter. I paid over $500 for these with shipping. Looking for $425 OBO.

Paypal only.....I have lots of Ebay references, if needed. I'm in SE Wisconsin and would be willing to meet if easier (otherwise I will ship for free out of the area).

PM me, thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
186 Posts
Are these surface mount or internal? Any chance on getting measurements on the various halos if they are surface mount?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts