Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed Oracle fog lights? I put them on my 2018 Challenger & was wondering if anyone has tapped into the existing fog lights? I’m not sure if both lights will be too much draw. Thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have the kit and I'm going to install it one of these weekends. Did you install Oracle halos on your inner lights as well, or just outer?

I'm planning on wiring up mine with a network of relays so that I can have the colors on while driving, but when I activate turn signal, the inner lights change state to AMBER color with turn signal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Oracle lights I have are fog lights. I installed them around the fog lights only. I tapped into the fog lights wiring.
I have the kit and I'm going to install it one of these weekends. Did you install Oracle halos on your inner lights as well, or just outer?

I'm planning on wiring up mine with a network of relays so that I can have the colors on while driving, but when I activate turn signal, the inner lights change state to AMBER color with turn signal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts