Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone, I received my Oracle halos today. What I would like to do is install them so that when I start the car they come on. Like DRL’s. Is there somewhere I can hook up the positives to maybe the fuse box under the hood? Or elsewhere? Please advise. Thank you

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I decided to install just the inner lights so it looks more factory. They come on with the parking lights. I like the way they look on together. Install was easy using T-Tap quick connects and grounding to existing hole on rad support. Neaten it up with zip ties and re-install rad covers and nothing visible. Done, took about an hour. This is really the way to go if you want to avoid having to disassemble the headlight assemblies. B-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
I really like that look. Way to go!!

Reactions: Thread Killer

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man. I think eventually I am going to put the two outer ones on. Oracle makes some very nice stuff. I don’t think I want those other two to stay on the shelf. So glad I went with the amber instead of the white. There’s just something about it that looks cool.:)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the way, those of you who have pre-2015 models like I do and haven’t had any success having the DRL’s turned on, this is a great alternative. They look great and are very easy to install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts