Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you with Toxic Orange cars, you can now have a matching catch can!!

Here are a couple pics to give you an idea of the color (engravings will be different than shown):

Engrave Options // Order Link:
- SX 392 logo (comes on our 392 catch cans) // click to order
- SX 5.7L logo (comes on our 5.7L catch cans) // click to order
- SX logo

We should have these in stock soon and won't charge your credit card until they are ready to ship. So, if you would like to order, you can do so with no up front cost and lock in your spot.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
WTH ! :scratchhead:

I need an exchange! :thumbsup:
hahahaha a lot of people are saying that! this color is taking it to the next level!! i also think it'd look beautiful on a black car as well!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I picked up a bushel of Oranges from BT yesterday....so they are OFFICALLY HERE!!! I have to say, you Toxic Orange guys are going to LOVE them. The match is amazing!!

Lisa took pix, and will post them shortly....I just couldn't resist spreading the news. We have them with just the SX logo, 5.7 and 392 engraves! We also got in TO Z-brackets as well!!

So place your orders and be the first with this awesome new color!!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Toxic Orange owners can finally get an awesome matching catch can!! Available with SX logo, SX 5.7L and SX 392!!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
If you have an orange can and want some matching accessories, check theses out

Here is a burnt orange Mopar Engraved Fuse over and matching under hood "Beverage Deletes" These are in stock, first come first serve :)

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I remember a long time ago BT tried to do something close to HO but it came out too flat. They may try again, but at least we have this offering for now!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.