Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of this color combination? I've seen the gray, but was wondering what the silver would look like on orange. I'm considering a Header Orange SRT8 with silver stripes.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Even if someone had an orange with the silver, it'd be hard to picture a Header Orange car... which will be a bit different than the Hemi orange and alot different than the Toxic orange...

But your combo does sound intriguing!

·
Registered
194 Posts
here is a Toxic one

·
Registered
279 Posts
I really like that color combo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great. I may be headed for a Header Orange with silver stripes. I wish they came with a white stripe option from the factory. I suppose it would be easy enough to change out once I received the car, but there's just something I like better about the car coming from the factory that way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That looks more like the grey than the silver. I was thinking about doing the same color combo on my toxic orange, but with the 2008-2010 style SRT stripes.

I think much darker stripes would look better IMO.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
if your not sure why not just wait 6 months and see them when they come out?:

you may like grey better than silver

i like the grey w/ TO better than the silver

unless your sure, id wait when its $48,000 on the line...you want it to be right for you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's just hard to come across an orange SRT with any stripe color than black. I plan to seek one out though. Hope I do!

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's just hard to come across an orange SRT with any stripe color than black. I plan to seek one out though. Hope I do!
If you look real hard and deep preety sure there's one in there.:guiness:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts