Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack Charger 7.16 @ 94
248 Posts
Luke stevewhite , Well I made my order and put in CHA1 in comments...no place for code to be put in .

Got the springs and invoice but no discount for Challenger Talk member. Just discount your offer.

Can you help me understand what I did wrong in the order luke?

Thanks for your support.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,198 Posts
You did not see this?

A Guy

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,198 Posts
OK, sure Luke will reply when he has a chance. May ask you to PM him the order details

A Guy

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe these springs will get traction and weight transfer better.

I know rear only on springs is a nice change.

Just an fyi to those reading away for a Charger.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
375 Posts
Maybe these springs will get traction and weight transfer better.

I know rear only on springs is a nice change.

Just an fyi to those reading away for a Charger.
Once you get these and install them please let us know your experience with them. I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing, installing the 1320 springs, but don’t have enough experience with upgrading suspension for weight transfer to know if they would be worth the investment. Upgrading suspension for better cornering is easy, coil overs, adjustable sway bar, better bushings, etc., but this is the first car I have needed to work on better lateral traction for launch.

The Charger and Challenger are similar enough that I’m confident if these help on a Charger they will help in a Challenger.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All good here, nice weight transfer. Raised the car both front and rear approx 1-1.5 inches... Also added SPC front upper control arms. Downshift to 2nd and the squirrel spinning is gone. No 1/4 launch yet with drag radial. G force meter... Was something I did not record for the before from street. I know I saw 1.24 max from track. I have seen .68 on street tires so far.

Will have a decent to perfect alignment tommorrow. Son in law gets a day of thrills... I guess. As long as tread is on tires still can't complain. Ain't going to cost a penny for him to align it.

Once you get these and install them please let us know your experience with them. I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing, installing the 1320 springs, but don’t have enough experience with upgrading suspension for weight transfer to know if they would be worth the investment. Upgrading suspension for better cornering is easy, coil overs, adjustable sway bar, better bushings, etc., but this is the first car I have needed to work on better lateral traction for launch.

The Charger and Challenger are similar enough that I’m confident if these help on a Charger they will help in a Challenger.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So how do I get my refund on discount..luke? I even put CHA1 in the comments.

I would have ordered a diff to but with FCA changing hands... And discount not applied....????
Thanks for your attention Luke.

May have an order for a hellcat throttle body coming in too.???

·
Vendor
13,404 Posts
Luke stevewhite , Well I made my order and put in CHA1 in comments...no place for code to be put in .

Got the springs and invoice but no discount for Challenger Talk member. Just discount your offer.

Can you help me understand what I did wrong in the order luke?

Thanks for your support.

View attachment 1010983
please send me the order number please

·
Vendor
13,404 Posts
So how do I get my refund on discount..luke? I even put CHA1 in the comments.

I would have ordered a diff to but with FCA changing hands... And discount not applied....????
Thanks for your attention Luke.
changing hands does not affect any business and should have zero impact in the US for a number of years

now when price of gas hits $6.00 we may be selling lots of Peugeot or Citroens :ROFLMAO:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts