1 - 20 of 8768 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ordered at dealer on February 27th, never got placed with Dodge until Monday March 2. Hope to get an update tomorrow.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking forward to hearing from our American friends with their order status .......

·
Registered
378 Posts
D status as of today, the march continues :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D status as of today, the march continues :)
Congrats ! .. I'm assuming mine is there to, haven't talked to my salesboy yet

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D status as of today !!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today's the big day the Americans can order theirs ! ... Let's hear your status ? And what options you ordered

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got my VON this morning in BA status
fully full and fully loaded.

15 Challenger 392 R/T Scat Pack "shaker" in Sublime

CODES: LADX22, 23Y, ESH, DEC, PFB, APA, *SJ, -VX, WRT, RA4, GWA, AMA, AJV, ADG

·
Registered
221 Posts

Nice that US are able to order today. I'm fully loaded too. lol Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
The long days of waiting are over for us in the US market. I can't wait to go down this afternoon and place my order for a fully loaded B5 blue, A8, minus sunroof bada$$ fun machine. Sorry - seems like it's been awhile. Cheers

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The long days of waiting are over for us in the US market. I can't wait to go down this afternoon and place my order for a fully loaded B5 blue, A8, minus sunroof bada$$ fun machine. Sorry - seems like it's been awhile. Cheers
I can't wait to hear more about the order status process

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Congrats ... And keep us posted !

·
Registered
378 Posts
Got my VIN today wahoo! I sure hope I get an early May delivery date! That would work out perfect for me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Finally Ordered mine today :grin2:

2015 Shaker Scat-Pack, Sublime Green, Automatic, Black/Sepia interior, WRT Wheels,
Sound group 2, Nav, Driver Convenience Group, Engine Block Heater.
$44,405, $46,132 OTD :grin2:.

Order codes,
CODES: LADX22, 24Y, ESG, DFK, PFB, APA, *SJ, -VX, YEP, WRT, RA4, NHK, ATL, AJV, 4EA, 135, YGF

·
Registered
332 Posts
Are they forcing you guys to order the ASA appearance group in order to get the AJV convenience package?
I want the blind spot monitoring and HID lights but now I have to give up the Shaker logo seats and center stripe in order to buy the AJV?
And they want to charge me an additional $1100.00 to boot?

I cannot see paying 44K for a car and have to 'settle' for seats and stripes I don't want.
Anyone else encounter this issue?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Finally Ordered mine today :grin2:

2015 Shaker Scat-Pack, Sublime Green, Automatic, Black/Sepia interior, WRT Wheels,
Sound group 2, Nav, Driver Convenience Group, Engine Block Heater.
$44,405, $46,132 OTD :grin2:.

Order codes,
CODES: LADX22, 24Y, ESG, DFK, PFB, APA, *SJ, -VX, YEP, WRT, RA4, NHK, ATL, AJV, 4EA, 135, YGF

Awesome! In Canada we can't get a firm price because Dodge puts on the order form that the price is only set when it leaves the factory. This is what is on the bottom off our orders (the word cut off is final)

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered at 11:30 this morning. 392 Scat Pack Shaker - B5 blue, A8, black leather, convenience group, delete shaker graphics (MM8), the standard wheels, performance tires and NO damned sunroof !! Vehicle is in VON status/BA. I was hoping to see the red seat belts offered. I hoped for too much......not available on this model. They would have really stood out on that color match.........

·
Registered
33 Posts
just went on the Dodge.com website to build and price a 2015 392 Scat Pack Shaker. Guess what? That model is not yet available yet on their site..........wake me when it's over.......

1 - 20 of 8768 Posts