Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Wide body A8 in Go Mango
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for quite sometime, considering possibly buying a used one, but with the rebates and what the dealers want for used ones I figured I might as well order what I want.

Went to the dealer last Friday to see when the last day they would be accepting new orders. I was told that I should get my order in no later than Monday or Tuesday. I really wanted the car in Sublime Green, but my luck that color was removed this year.

Next color choice was Go Mango. After thinking about it all weekend, I talked to my wife and pretty much had my mind set to wait until spring. Of course she had to throw me a curve ball and said, "Why wait? What if they remove Go Mango this year".

I love my wife!!!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,072 Posts
Congrats on the incoming new ride, Go Mango is an awesome color and I'm sure you will be happy with it. (y)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Cool, I really like the Go_Mango ! I am going to order a new Jeep Wrangler in the Jeep color equivalent to 'Go_Mango' , whatever they call it , one of these days.
Congratulations on the New Challenger !
Best regards
parrott

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To be honest, I would be happy with almost any color. My wife only wants it in Sublime, Go Mango or Black. My current challenger is Black and I've owned 3-4 other Black cars in my life, but never an Orange one.

Now I have to get my Solo catback exhaust removed and the original exhaust replaced before I trade in my Rallye Redline.

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
I think you made a smart move. I have a feeling Go Mango is going away soon.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT, Billet Silver, Black Rally Stripes, A8
648 Posts
You should get real good value on your trade right now. Our used cars have gone up dramatically in value due to Covid and auto shortages.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should get real good value on your trade right now. Our used cars have gone up dramatically in value due to Covid and auto shortages.
Unfortunately, last year I was making a left turn onto a side street and a lady sitting at the stop sign pulled out and T-boned me. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "I don't know how I didn't see you", I was thinking the same thing, though not so kindly. Mostly cosmetic damage, door skin needed replacing and some quarter panel work. Repair shop did a terrific job, looks great, but of course the dealer is going to use it to his advantage.

Reactions: Klink

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like it, but the wife isn't a fan of the purple. They have a very good optioned one in Hellraisin on the showroom floor. Couldn't convince her, soooo Happy wife = Happy life. Go Mango it is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts