F8 Green
6-speed manual
Leather
Scat pack appearance group
Driver convenience group
Sound group II
Dynamics Package
Red brake calipers

When I was a little kid, I set a goal to own a 1970 or 1971 hemi Challenger by age 40. I turn 40 in August. Guess I had to settle for a 2018 ��

I might name her Ms Dank (the green nugget) ��

I am happy to be a member of this forum so I can brag about my purchase to those of you who truly understand.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I would have ordered it the same way! Congrats! And we'll need pictures when you finally get it...

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Congrats! I love the color and get tons of compliments on my car. It's different and people notice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The wait is killing me already....only been 3 weeks or so....but I got my VIN today so hopefully that means scheduled for production.

I feel your excitement, another 3-4 weeks of shitty roads and gravel here from winter, so I can do without...for now. My 500HP ram reg cab will suffice til then!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got my VIN as well. I’m getting anxious and wondering how long I’ve got from now. It’s killing me ��

How well does F8 hide dirt?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just got my VIN as well. I’m getting anxious and wondering how long I’ve got from now. It’s killing me

How well does F8 hide dirt?

To give you a idea. I ordered my Octane Red SPS on 3-3-18 and it’s expected at my dealer 4-26. My dealer confirmed it was on rail with a rail due date in Chicago on 4-24 by 11:59 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Can't wait. Just in time its getting to be muscle car... and my second favorite season. .. short skirt!

Chrysler codes for reference.

Im at KZ

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Ordered my SRT 3/31/18 Been in KZ mode since 4/26/18.Called dodge 5/2/18 they stated in fenced yard in Detroit maybe 2 more weeks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts