Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I pulled the trigger on a new trailer this morning to haul my beast if she's ever finished :ugh2:
Curious if anyone has any experience with one of these?
No the PC Challenger is not included! (nor the Viper!)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Good trailer I have seen them in action before!!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Chuck congrats nice trailer and easy to use :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Awesome design! No straining or cussing.

Jack

·
Registered
585 Posts
very nice, you will enjoy that for sure. Wonder if a Ram 1500 stndrd cab and bed with 5.7L 5spd w/od and 3.92 rear gears is up to hualing a challenger on a trailer like that? got any dealer info? you doing it TorRed? zit come in B5? hehe. just spouting off, actually think I can answer my own question here,the hualing capacity of the 1500 stndrd is the limiting factor not the drive train, yo!yo!

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice, you will enjoy that for sure. Wonder if a Ram 1500 stndrd cab and bed with 5.7L 5spd w/od and 3.92 rear gears is up to hualing a challenger on a trailer like that? got any dealer info? you doing it TorRed? zit come in B5? hehe. just spouting off, actually think I can answer my own question here,the hualing capacity of the 1500 stndrd is the limiting factor not the drive train, yo!yo!
I think my Titan will be OK. I pull a 22ft boat on a trailer without brakes all the time. I'm not doing black, not red, but he will do the trailer in any color you want. I'm getting it straight from the manufacturer, Kwikload in Sherman, TX. Will have to take a ride up there next weekend or the following to get it. Very nice folks.

Looks good Chuck. I like the car front protector. Going to use it going to CF2..??
Yeah, with a brand new build, I'm a little nervous to drive it 650 miles to the track with a backup to get home if there's a glitch. Plus it gives me some extra room to carry extra crap.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I borrowed one from a friend once. They work pretty slick. If a removable fender is an option, I'd sure get it.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Removable fenders are standard, but not as big a deal as on most trailers as the door should be behind then when loading and unloading.

·
Registered
940 Posts

I pull about anything with my 02 GMC ext. cab short bed 1/2 ton. It has the 5.3 4 sp auto with 373 gears. I can avg. about 11 to 12 while towing.My open tr. weights about 2200 lbs.
You should be good as long as the car is loaded right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts