Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 M6 Scat Pack
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to get one of these to hide the different height tailpipes plus they just look cool, also being able to pick it up from ZL1 and that they also took off 10% for 4th of July didn't hurt, either. I was hoping if any body has the required rivnut tool they no longer need. I would rather not buy a new one only to use it once.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
565 Posts
I wonder if AutoZone has one in their loan-a-tool program?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,605 Posts

A Guy :)

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
341 Posts
that's a Slick Trick. I'll have to remember that next time I'm using rivnuts...

·
Registered
729 Posts
So I decided to get one of these to hide the different height tailpipes plus they just look cool, also being able to pick it up from ZL1 and that they also took off 10% for 4th of July didn't hurt, either. I was hoping if any body has the required rivnut tool they no longer need. I would rather not buy a new one only to use it once.
When I bought from ZL1 and picked it up they helped me install my rock guards, splitter guards, and the lift jack pad. I wonder if they stopped helping people with installation. Unless you don't literally mean physically picked up at the location

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Cabdriver is your car have the SLT package, if so and it is a Hellcat chassie you will not need a rivet gun because the holes are treaded from the factory my 2019 Widebody Scat pack had threaded holes from the factory
IMG_1159.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts