Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed my order today- Dealer said they did not have any optional wheels listed or available to choose from. Went with stock leather with suede inserts. They upped their estimate on my 2014 Challenger RT Classic to what I had to have to close the deal. Taking it to them to drop off in the next couple of days for I have another car to drive and don't want to take any chances. Got it for 1% below invoice or $47,100.00

White SRT
8sp Auto
Moonroof
Nav
Technology group
No stripes

Think he said they will have an order pull at the end of the week and mine would take off then.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Placed my order today- Dealer said they did not have any optional wheels listed or available to choose from. Went with stock leather with suede inserts. They upped their estimate on my 2014 Challenger RT Classic to what I had to have to close the deal. Taking it to them to drop off in the next couple of days for I have another car to drive and don't want to take any chances. Got it for 1% below invoice or $47,100.00

White SRT
8sp Auto
Moonroof
Nav
Technology group
No stripes

Think he said they will have an order pull at the end of the week and mine would take off then.
Awesome man!! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts

White SRT
8sp Auto
Moonroof
Nav
Technology group
No stripes

Excellent, post pics when u get it.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks All and you can bet on a ton of photos, hopefully in about 6-8 weeks.

Waiting on you guys to jump in with me now!!! Come on you only live once!

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
That price is good news...

White SRT
8sp Auto
Moonroof
Nav
Technology group
No stripes

...as the car will have those Giant 6 piston Brakes, even better handling, and all the SRT goodies.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congratulations.

Hopefully yours will proceed like mine has. Ordered on 7/29 and one week later I have a VIN and in Status D1 - production scheduled.:freak2:

Vehicle:2015 CHALLENGER R/T SCAT PACK
Model:
LADX22
Order Number:

VIN:
2C3CDZFJ9F
Production Scheduled
Status Code:
D1
Delay Reason:None

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Cool, should be a sweet ride!!!

Reactions: BrightSRT8

·
Premium Member
10,432 Posts
And the wait begins.... Congratulations and hope it appears ahead of schedule.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello there CurryBob, I also ordered my SRT392 today also. Received my "VON" number and order has been entered. The biggest frustration I had in factory ordering this car was trying to figure out what brand tires it is going to have. As recently as a month ago they were saying it was going to be GOODYEAR Super Car Tires then suddenly it became PIRELLI
PZERO NERO A/S (All-Season) P275/35ZR/20 (Standard on CAR) or OPTIONAL PZERO "Summer High Performance" P275/35ZR/20 (OPTIONAL). These optional tires are considered 3-Season High Performance and are only estimated to get approx. 15 thousand miles out of them. The "standard" all season tires are estimated to go 35,000 miles.
The stock and optional Pirelli tires are the same tires offered on the SRT Hellcat in also the same sizing. The wheels on both the SRT392 and the Hellcat are 9.5-Inch diameter

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Karter--I hope so, sounds like yours is moving right along!! This is a fairly large dealership and know they get good allotments so maybe that will help. They told me the order will drop in a few days and don't think I won't be pestering them for updates. Hope yours comes to ya in perfect condition and faster than expected!!

Music--I hear ya brother just keep up the faith and your day will come and we all will be dulling over your shinny new ride on another day.

PAGJA--I saw that but didn't want to pay extra for a tire that lasted fewer miles. I'm not a race car driver but enjoy power and sound so I was fine with the excellent stock tires.

Those that have one on ordered keep us posted on you status so those of us behind you can tell about how long the process takes.

Thanks

·
Registered
16,294 Posts
PAGJA, the Goodyear RSA-2 and F1's in 245 were scheduled to be the standard SRT tires along with the WP3 wheels until the decision was made to make the SRT Track Package standard and this forced them to use the 275 Pirelli from Hellcat.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: PAGJA

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Saw a youtube video with Jay Leno's garage and they said those tires are $300 each.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I just can't do the ordering bit, I need to see it, touch it, look at it closely, then decide to take it home. Plus I think you can do a better deal when you are not committed to a particular car. You can't out smart dealer's sales tactics, but you can walk away. For those who ordered cars Congrats ! Until I see the 2015's up close I just can't decide on a Scat pack or SRT. That being said, I am ready to buy a 2015 !

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
CONGRATS!!!
Cant wait to see it, Im really interested to see under hood and how the hood scoop works

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, I agree with you also and and ordered with the Pirelli PZERO NERO tires because I have the Goodyears on my Corvette and had them on my former '06 SRT300 car. They are so slippery when it gets cold out or if the road is wet, it is actually unsafe. I too would rather get 35,000 out of the all-seasons than if your lucky, even with "mild" driving, 15,000 on the Goodyears. Even Corvettes for 2014 went away from Goodyear and now have Michelin on them. By the way, a very good detailed specification for the SRT392 and the Hellcat is at www.dodge-nitro.com authored by "rickaren"... check it out.... Regards, Gary.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts