Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I did it. Ordered a set of USW wheels today. Got them coming from Crank This Performance. Very easy process, should be shipping to me in three weeks. With any luck I will have them for CFest2. That would be nice as I will be selling my set of Bonspeed wheels. I'll probably start a thread on them. Maybe I already do? I guess I need to look. lol Anyway here is a picture of what I ordered.

·
Banned
675 Posts
They look great man 20x10 in the rear?. I've been tied up in a never ending battle with trying to find wheels. I have no idea where I'll end up

Cant wait to see them mounted

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Great looking wheel. I looked at those when I was debating which set to put on mine. Are you going to stagger them?

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank's guys:thumbsup:
Mauls I'll make you a deal on these.

They have not been on a car, in fact there still at the factory. I think I could bring them to you on my way to CFest2 also. Let me know if you have any interest.

Ok sorry, I am getting 20x9 fronts and 20x10 rear's.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dam just keep looking at the picture of these wheels. I think I'm going to be very happy with them.
Wish my car was here.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
nittos

does anone know if the 305 30 20 nitto dr's will fit under the wheelwell of the challenger srt with these USW wheels , they are nice and would like to use them at the track, as the 275's are not giving me a very good 60' I am hoping a little more meat on each side will help.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
USW has the offset nailed and they will fit. I would recommend getting a set of 17" wheels and put a set of 275/50/17 on them. You will have much more traction at the track with this setup. If that's more than you can swing then use the Nitto. Are you sure you didn't' mean the 315/35/20?

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
I was worried the 315's would be to wide, and yes they are 305/35 /20's, I had the profile wrong, they are from discount tires direct. so are you saying with the usw wheels the 315's will work? I do not want to go 17's as it will look silly but I do see your point , I will wait for somebody to get lower gears, maybe the 3.73's out of the 6 speed as mine is a auto with the 3.06 gears .Thanks bob

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are several who run them. I have not on mine yet. They are very tight I know.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
305's

Hay Thanks Boatman. I will stick with the 305's for now as that is what is comming out on the new ZL1 camaro street tires , I am heading to arringtons in sept ,for there head cam and throttle body special ,it is suppose to give another 100 hp to help keep up with the camaro ZL1. I do not want a supercharger or nitrous, so this is the next best thing for 100 hp without damaging the engine as people have a tendency to over due the boost or the shot and end up in trouble . On the usw w site I am having trouble locating those wheels you bought any thoughts . Thanks again , that is why I love these forums Bob Semper Fi

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hay Thanks Boatman. I will stick with the 305's for now as that is what is comming out on the new ZL1 camaro street tires , I am heading to arringtons in sept ,for there head cam and throttle body special ,it is suppose to give another 100 hp to help keep up with the camaro ZL1. I do not want a supercharger or nitrous, so this is the next best thing for 100 hp without damaging the engine as people have a tendency to over due the boost or the shot and end up in trouble . On the usw w site I am having trouble locating those wheels you bought any thoughts . Thanks again , that is why I love these forums Bob Semper Fi
On USW site go to gallery, then select USW forged. That should give you the page that my wheel is on.

Yes this Forum is great info I'm happy I could help.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Thank's guys:thumbsup:
Mauls I'll make you a deal on these.

They have not been on a car, in fact there still at the factory. I think I could bring them to you on my way to CFest2 also. Let me know if you have any interest.

Ok sorry, I am getting 20x9 fronts and 20x10 rear's.
Who makes these? I gotz to know!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good find Boatman! I have been in contact with USW and they said they should be able to make me a set of 18x9 Front, 18x10.5 Rears! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You cannot go wrong with USW. Great place and top notch wheels.

Thank you I think they will look nice on my Silver car.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No not really. I talked to Eric last week to try and get some pics of the process. He was going to call Bismark and get some along the way for me. So far I haven't but that was late in the week so..

How about you?

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Nothing yet, Gonna try to call Biz today. Gotta start getting this stuff together. Weekends are getting tight to get stuff done.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts