Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order my 2012 SRT8 next Wednesday and I want to find out from the people that ordered there's what if anything do I need to say, watch out for and so forth. Any help would be great!!!

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
If you live where there is winter and plan to drive in the winter, don't order the "3 season performance tires" unless you also plan to buy a set of winter tires. This is assuming they still have that option.

I wouldn't have it any other way but I don't drive the Challenger from about Dec 15 to April....

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Orders opened the first weekend of June. Unless you are looking for Header Orange or 900W Sound System there is no need to wait.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I am going to order my 2012 SRT8 next Wednesday and I want to find out from the people that ordered there's what if anything do I need to say, watch out for and so forth. Any help would be great!!!
Welcome to the forum!

All you need to do is contact ^^^^^ BPAG ^^^^^ at Baxter Dodge. He will get you an answer to any question you may have and get your car ordered for you as quickly as possible. :bigthumb:
You can't go wrong with Baxter, they are one of the top Challenger and SRT dealers in the world! :thumbsup:

:)

·
Banned
811 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

All you need to do is contact ^^^^^ BPAG ^^^^^ at Baxter Dodge. He will get you an answer to any question you may have and get your car ordered for you as quickly as possible. :bigthumb:
You can't go wrong with Baxter, they are one of the top Challenger and SRT dealers in the world! :thumbsup:

:)
Talk to BPAG, he's the best!!!

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the tips. I live in Dallas so no worries on the tires. I have speaking with Baxter and a dealer here. I will see what and how they act with the ordering. If bad then Baxter will be #1!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts