Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I want to order to my specs, but because delivery takes 4-6 weeks I don't know discounts. Dealer said I am at mercy of unknown/future discounts. Any way around that? Thanks.

BTW, I like the new site. I rarely came on before due to all the Ads and slowing site down.

·
Registered
448 Posts
All,
I want to order to my specs, but because delivery takes 4-6 weeks I don't know discounts. Dealer said I am at mercy of unknown/future discounts. Any way around that? Thanks.

BTW, I like the new site. I rarely came on before due to all the Ads and slowing site down.
Talk to a different dealer. My dealer let me pick the discount that I wanted, based on what was available throughout the months, from the time of order to time of delivery. Right now the $10/hp is going on, and if you can find a dealer to lock that in for you on an order it would be majestic. Some dealers are hard dogs about this, others are more flexible. Shop a different dealer.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Widebody Scat Pack
62 Posts
My 2019 Challenger Scat Pack WB took almost 13 weeks to arrive. The dealer Gengras East Hartford, CT did not honor our original deal. I have never heard of this before with any other dealer or car maker. However it worked out better for me because I was able to get the $10/HP X 485HP = $4,850 discount. I was also able to negotiate a 1% under invoice and a $500 coming off of lease incentive.

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
4 to 6 weeks is fairly optimistic but doable if not a Redeye or Widebody where a visit to the Upfitter is mandatory.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts