Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have ever sat down and actually orderd a car to your exact spec's? I have bought may new Chrysler products. Some off the dealer but most I have ordered. There is nothing more thrilling than seeing that window sticker that says, This vehicle was built especially for", and then your name. Do you agree???

And those of us that are awaiting GWE's are your getting that feeling knowing that when your going to be out crusing, your car is going to be the center of attraction?

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,819 Posts
I've ordered almost every one of my cars since 1979 when I bought my first. The only ones I cared about keeping the Munroney sticker from are my 2006 GT and PCP R/T. Of course, the GWE will be the most coveted one yet!:smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
I have ordered and I have bought off the lot and I have scoured the country for an already built to the list I would order.

Cars today don't really have very many options compared to years ago.

If I remember correctly, in 1969 there were 43 different engine and transmission combinations that could be had on Pontiacs. Most car lines today what maybe 4 or 5 at most.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I ordered a GWE R/T Classic...which means I get to watch all of you GWE SRT owners get your cars long before I see mine...and I am in the northwest so it will be even LONGER!...there have been no 2011's on the dealer lots yet-did see a special order IE in the back lot but nothing that is in the showroom or on public display...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts