Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to turn my day time running lights on and get my fog lights turned on...but I am sure the dealer is going to charge me...so I thought maybe someone knows a person or has a hook up that will do it for free...Ill owe you both a beer sometime...

thanks.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a bit of a drive...but thanks for the heads up....maybe I should have been more specific, lol...portland, oregon area hook ups...

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can DRL be activated on an SE? If so, does it require the fog lights to be installed?

I apologize if it's a dumb question. :icon_confused:
No such thing as a dumb Q...from my understanding the model does not matter and I would not believe that it would matter if the fog lights are installed or not...but who knows...I will find out soon enough...

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Heres a dumber question-whats the difference between turning on your parking lights and DRLs???
It's not a dumb question, I asked the same thing. The parking lights are dimmer than having the DRLs activated. Also, instead of having just the front lights on, the parking lights also turn on the taillights.

My first oil change was done a few days ago & I decided against having the DRLs activated. I wouldn't like not being able to have the car running with all the lights off. What if I'm outrunning the cops at night? :bandit:

·
Registered
156 Posts
It's not a dumb question, I asked the same thing. The parking lights are dimmer than having the DRLs activated. Also, instead of having just the front lights on, the parking lights also turn on the taillights.

My first oil change was done a few days ago & I decided against having the DRLs activated. I wouldn't like not being able to have the car running with all the lights off. What if I'm outrunning the cops at night? :bandit:
Thanks for the reply-I am old school and have always ran with my parking lights on {in my nice rides} I never realized that the rear lights werent burning.:notallthere:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am wanting to turn my day time running lights on and get my fog lights turned on...but I am sure the dealer is going to charge me...so I thought maybe someone knows a person or has a hook up that will do it for free...Ill owe you both a beer sometime...

thanks.

If you haven't done it already, is this what you want to do ?
100 Challenger Tips and Tricks

I think this looks cool. I had it done by ****'s Country Dodge in Hillsboro. They didn't charge me, but we bought the car from them. At first there was some controversy about it being legal. It doesn't take more than a few minutes to do it. I deal with David Wentworth (service writer)
John aka jg rider Her: Honeybee

Check out the sig pic, Nice uh ? LOL

·
Super Moderator
16,082 Posts
If you haven't done it already, is this what you want to do ?
100 Challenger Tips and Tricks

I think this looks cool. I had it done by ****'s Country Dodge in Hillsboro. They didn't charge me, but we bought the car from them. At first there was some controversy about it being legal. It doesn't take more than a few minutes to do it. I deal with David Wentworth (service writer)
John aka jg rider Her: Honeybee

Check out the sig pic, Nice uh ? LOL
Yep, I've only been in 2x - Dave W is good to work with. Also got my car from D***'s Country CDJ as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts