Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
• 2020 Challenger R/T Shaker • F8 Green • 5.7 Liter Hemi • 6 Speed Manual
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are all the Oregon people and what groups/clubs do you do stuff with?

Salem, Oregon here.
I'm a member of the Pentastar Pride club and do stuff with either Mid-Valley Mopars or Toxic Mopars groups.

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
Oregon Chapter of Challenger Demons, Toxic Mopars of Oregon, Willamette Valley Modern Challengers, PNW Dodge Challenger Club, PNW Mopar Club, Mid-Valley Mopar, Challenger Demons WA, PDX Cars and Coffee. I also started the PDX Challengers club, which became PDX Modern Mopar. I ended up quitting after too much drama in the club.
I ran the Mopars on the Mountain event for about 5 years, until #11.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Salem, Oregon here.
I'm a member of the Pentastar Pride club and do stuff with either Mid-Valley Mopars or Toxic Mopars groups.
I am trying to get involved, just bought a 2020 scat pack widebody 6 speed. When is the next meet up? I live in Salem and love to go on drives.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am trying to get involved, just bought a 2020 scat pack widebody 6 speed. When is the next meet up? I live in Salem and love to go on drives.
If you are on Facebook here is the main page for the Toxic Mopar group and here is the page for the Toxic North Crew (Salem and further North). There is usually something happening at least every other week. I'm looking forward to seeing your Challenger.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,905 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Post an introduction in the Welcome forum

And post some pictures, looks like you have an interesting paint/wrap

A Guy

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Shaker • F8 Green • 5.7 Liter Hemi • 6 Speed Manual
136 Posts
Beaverton here. 2021 Shaker. Interested in local area clubs and recommendations on outstanding independent shops that specialize in hemis. This is my first Mopar ever. Mostly a Harley and Corvette guy.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beaverton here. 2021 Shaker. Interested in local area clubs and recommendations on outstanding independent shops that specialize in hemis. This is my first Mopar ever. Mostly a Harley and Corvette guy.
Welcome! Check out the Toxic Mopar Group. There's almost something going on.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks so much. Speaking of toxic, I do not have a FB account for that very reason. They are radioactively toxic. Does the group have an other mechanism for communicating or in person meetings?
Unfortunately, not that I know of. For the most part, they are mostly the only reason I have a FB account anymore. I'll check on it though.

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
Thanks so much. Speaking of toxic, I do not have a FB account for that very reason. They are radioactively toxic. Does the group have an other mechanism for communicating or in person meetings?
FB is the main medium now, I know it sucks, but that's the way it goes. Same thing was mentioned numerous times with my former PDX Mopar LX club; we would've had to pay some kid to buy a domain name, start the website, keep it updated, start a group email. etc, all for the few that didn't have FB. It's a lot of work running a club, and trying to keep everyone happy, which we all know is not possible.

I updated my ride back in September, here she is:

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
@TorRedWBTurp Did you buy your rig from Dicks in Hillsboro?

·
Registered
136 Posts
FB is the main medium now, I know it sucks, but that's the way it goes. Same thing was mentioned numerous times with my former PDX Mopar LX club; we would've had to pay some kid to buy a domain name, start the website, keep it updated, start a group email. etc, all for the few that didn't have FB. It's a lot of work running a club, and trying to keep everyone happy, which we all know is not possible.

View attachment 1016702
I'm a long time computer systems security consultant. I know too much about the creepy shenanigans going on in the FB sphere to ever want any association with them. Sounds like there are others in the area who are also interested in getting involved. If there is a way to post here or elsewhere on club happenings I'd sure appreciate knowing what activities are coming up.

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
There are events going on all the time within the various Challenger/Mopar groups in OR and WA. It would be a full time job posting them here. If I see something going on in your area, I'll post it here.

·
Registered
136 Posts
There are events going on all the time within the various Challenger/Mopar groups in OR and WA. It would be a full time job posting them here. If I see something going on in your area, I'll post it here.
Much obliged! If there are so many activities going on that it would be a chore to keep up with posting them, that's great! I am in the Beaverton area so Beaverton/Hillsboro area chapters would be preferred. The Corvette club is out Gresham way so I don't mind traveling within a 60 or so mile area.

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
Want me to post up info when there is more info?

·
Registered
2 Posts
@TorRedWBTurp Did you buy your rig from Dicks in Hillsboro?
I did! I am still loving it everyday!

I also joined the Toxic mopar group. Someone left a card on my car and I ended up using the wife Facebook account to join up. To be honest I haven't stopped smiling since, that is the reason I bought this car is to do car stuff and its happening!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Salem, Oregon here.
Hillsboro here …. Would be awesome to find a club, new scat pack here

·
Registered
127 Posts

View attachment 1016702
Wasn't my 1st color choice, but the more I see the FROSTBITE the more I like it!!! What's its name?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wasn't my 1st color choice, but the more I see the FROSTBITE the more I like it!!! What's its name?
Nice!!!! I do like the frostbite color..... we went with white and plan on some graphics/wrap.... ours so far is the Jolly Roger ... long story but it works LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts