Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT/Plus
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently bought a 2015 RT, and it has some obvious mods i.e cold air intake, and the mufflers have been removed. I am curious if there is a resource anyone is familiar with that can help me contact the original owner? I would just like to know what all has been done to my ride. I suppose I could take it to a garage, but curious if there was a way to locate original owners to simply learn what has been modified.

Thank you in advance if anyone can advise.

ST

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Hello all,

I recently bought a 2015 RT, and it has some obvious mods i.e cold air intake, and the mufflers have been removed. I am curious if there is a resource anyone is familiar with that can help me contact the original owner? I would just like to know what all has been done to my ride. I suppose I could take it to a garage, but curious if there was a way to locate original owners to simply learn what has been modified.

Thank you in advance if anyone can advise.

ST
Welcome to the forum, Shance. All I can offer is an opinion. I have wondered this same thing. Maybe the dealer you bought it from can help. Perhaps you could write a short note and ask them to forward it to the former owner. They might have that info. I would guess that they might have a policy against this though. But hey, it's worth a try.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Good luck, let us know. Hang around, you know. Pictures and stories and stuff. I hope you succeed, ya never know.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Since the car is only 2 years old you can search through the DMV. Some states do this other s don't, some charge a fee some don't. Doubt your cars been through too many owners or states.
Check your state first and go from there. All states have a different process too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts