Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new performance TCM from OST Dyno, so far not impressed. Was supposed to give a sportier feel in drive, doesn't feel any different than stock. The shift point is set for 6800, but shifts at 6000 in 1st, 6500 in 2nd, 6800 in 3rd etc. I guess I'll have to send it back to be tuned again... I wouldn't think that would count against my 3 free revisions though, since it's not doing what I paid for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Have you increased the RPM limits on the PCM? I know that my 2015 6.4 has a max RPM limit set on the engine side of 6600rpm. I know that kenandjenn4551 had to play with a bunch of stuff on his TCM and PCM to get it to shift at 6800. Do a search on some of his posts, and see all of the things he mentions.

I assume that this is a 2014 or older 5 speed?

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,024 Posts
^^^ Agree, make sure you have increased your rev limiter, also if you have an A5 I'd consider adding some blue top solenoids for harder more firm shifting. I've heard nothing but good things about OST so hopefully if there is a mistake on their end of things they quickly get it righted.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yup the rev limiter is set at 7100. It was supposed to shift faster as well, but the stock TCM seems just as fast during shifts, if not faster. Also the ESP/BAS light is on, not sure why it's messing with my anti-lock brakes.

Update: ESP/BAS light went out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts