Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Challenger is as American as much as pizza is Italian and fried rice is Chinese: maybe a little bit less each day, but still very much so the moment you see it, touch it and hear it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
saw a chrysler 300 labeled as a Lancia "something" i dont recall when i was in Paris last week

·
Registered
2 Posts
New post: I have a 2013 challenger r/t. I need to know if anyone else has had the problem i am having. It is intermitten, i'm not sure if it's the fuel pump, but sometimes when going down the road i hear what sounds like a rotary motor when you press on the gas and it stops when you let off. Could this be the fuel pump? Or something even more major. Please let me know if you have had this problem. Anytime i take it to the dealer they claim that it doesn't do it.

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
New post: I have a 2013 challenger r/t. I need to know if anyone else has had the problem i am having. It is intermitten, i'm not sure if it's the fuel pump, but sometimes when going down the road i hear what sounds like a rotary motor when you press on the gas and it stops when you let off. Could this be the fuel pump? Or something even more major. Please let me know if you have had this problem. Anytime i take it to the dealer they claim that it doesn't do it.

denniskey1: your New Post needs to be posted here Challenger Issues & Problems - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums if you want anyone to read it. The rest of this post is about a different topic. Hijacking a post will only get you 0 responses when you change the subject!

:domotwak:

Reactions: Craig 0801

·
Registered
118 Posts
and what wrong with brush cars :)

forget that, its too much to list lol thats what i've own American car for the last 20 years btw fiat own Ferrari so not all bad :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts