Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit that I am very hurt by letting go the Chally. Anyone else went from a Challenger SRT8 to a Jeep SRT8? Also, does anyone know would mode provides the most power and torque in the Jeep SRT8?

·
Registered
166 Posts
i'm going the other way. just waiting for the new ones to come out.

track mode is the hardest shifting hardest launching mode in the jeep.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Jeep Is Badd Azz !!!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I have an 8 year old daughter and 7 month old son and my Challenger is my daily driver FWIW. Drive what you dig.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I hope to add a Srt jeep to the stable one day. Bought my challenger with my 2yr old in the stroller and the next little one only a week away. Plenty of room for everybody and all the stuff that goes with. But I do alternate trips out with the Wifes Charger srt unless were going cruising with both. Enjoy the Jeep and check on the srt Cherokee forum for your mods.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope to add a Srt jeep to the stable one day. Bought my challenger with my 2yr old in the stroller and the next little one only a week away. Plenty of room for everybody and all the stuff that goes with. But I do alternate trips out with the Wifes Charger srt unless were going cruising with both. Enjoy the Jeep and check on the srt Cherokee forum for your mods.
I'm 6 foot 9 and my wife is 6 foot 1...follow me? Lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
aren't they supposed to be doing an srt journey?

in all seriousness i love the jeep just have always wanted a challenger with the new interior and hellcat soon is the time. and i've finally got the jeep they way i want her.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Jeff, those wheels look sick!

To the OP, just make sure that you keep your eyes on the Challenger market over the next few years. In due time you could probably pick up a worn r/t that needs work and build the car you want it to be.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Wow that white one is killer, definitely hot mom status. Jk haha
If I had kids, I'd make my woman put "Milf" on the license plate....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts