Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the heat in TN reached 96 today and when I got in my 2015 challenger RT the head unit (radio/uConnect/etc..) powered up as usual and then after 1 minute rebooted. This happened close to 10 times before I'm guessing the interior cooled down enough and then it stayed on as usual. Anyone experience this situation before due to heat? Note: Windows were up and I didn't have a window shield to reduce the heat inside but I'll be buying one shortly ;)

Thanks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
So the heat in TN reached 96 today and when I got in my 2015 challenger RT the head unit (radio/uConnect/etc..) powered up as usual and then after 1 minute rebooted. This happened close to 10 times before I'm guessing the interior cooled down enough and then it stayed on as usual. Anyone experience this situation before due to heat? Note: Windows were up and I didn't have a window shield to reduce the heat inside but I'll be buying one shortly ;)

Thanks.
It regularly hits 115-120 during the summer months in PHX. The news anchors like to bake cookies on the dash to teach folks not to leave kids/dogs in the car.
Despite the heat, I haven't had any problems with my HU. My old iPhone that is hooked to the USB in the console has even shut down to the heat, but not the HU. I'd suggest a trip to the dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts