Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Yup...

I'm not happy with the weight either, but I know the Camaro is going to be pretty porky too. I'm betting it rolls in at about 3900 lbs... and until the mustang gets an engine with balls (under $50-60k), who cares about it?
Exactly, and really i wouldnt be surprised if the camaro is closer 4000lbs. It looks big and "porky" like the chally

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Exactly, and really i wouldnt be surprised if the camaro is closer 4000lbs. It looks big and "porky" like the chally
Last I seen somewhere was the Camaro was going to come in around 35-3600lbs. It doesnt matter we will figure a way to even the playing field.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
BOBO, nice name.. the Camaro looks just as big as the Challenger. There is no way its going to come in at 3500 pounds...Do any cars, other than 4 cylinder dae Woos wiegh less that 3500 pounds? Certainly no v-8 powered vehicles.

Do you really think the new Camaro, with all the govt mandated safety and emissions equipment, not to mention all the traction control and electronic doo dads are going to allow this car to wieght less that the 1975 Camaro, which came in at over 3700 pounds?

Seriously, explain how they are going to do this, and still be cheaper that a Challenger?

7,359 Posts
I would if i didn't hate em so bad
Hate is a word used by the smallest of minds you use it so well..

Hey your back to flame this forum again with your endless Gibberish

Hey what happened the reviews all gave the challenger thumbs up why no negative post from your self?
I was so looking forward to hearing all your expertise on this subject didn't you say you had a garage,lol.

What car are you buying to mod the SRT???
I profile you as a guy still in his parents basement approx 35 years old and eating cold chicken soup from a can while sitting in your under-ware.How can you afford such a nice car?

Your intension's here are obvious and you have been here many times before as the hater/flamer you are.
Don't you have a NAMBLA convention to get too?

7,359 Posts
BOBO, nice name.. the Camaro looks just as big as the Challenger. There is no way its going to come in at 3500 pounds...Do any cars, other than 4 cylinder dae Woos wiegh less that 3500 pounds? Certainly no v-8 powered vehicles.

Do you really think the new Camaro, with all the govt mandated safety and emissions equipment, not to mention all the traction control and electronic doo dads are going to allow this car to wieght less that the 1975 Camaro, which came in at over 3700 pounds?

Seriously, explain how they are going to do this, and still be cheaper that a Challenger?
LOL BoBO!
Im sorry I knew a hooker named BoBo once when I worked as a police officer
many years ago.
This guy BoBo dosnt know his arse from a hole in the ground hes some wet behind the ears fool kid is all.
Funny stuff.

7,359 Posts
Last I seen somewhere was the Camaro was going to come in around 35-3600lbs. It doesnt matter we will figure a way to even the playing field.
Dude your a ricer!!

Bobukus/meatspin your back under another IP address good for you whos computer did you steal??
Whos is we??
You and that turd in your pocket???????????
That Camaro is for fruits and it will fit you fine!!!

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Dude your a ricer!!

Bobukus/meatspin your back under another IP address good for you whos computer did you steal??
Whos is we??
You and that turd in your pocket???????????
That Camaro is for fruits and it will fit you fine!!!

Ditto man,

There is no way Bobokus is a MOPAR man. If so, he wouldnt have so many complaints about this car. I dont care if the thing weighed 6600lbs, it looks sweet, and its a HEMI

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
youre not kidding. I came from a dodge ram quad cab to this car. Thats a HUGE difference in power to weight ratio lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts