Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting the 80mm Overkill throttle body with adapter and hardware and wire adapter. Can pay thru paypal.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind went ahead and bought one from Overkill for 380 bucks.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any notable differences in performance?

When I was naturally aspirated I had the 80 mm from overkill and when compared to my highly ported stock unit it was pretty much a wash track tested you can see the track results finding my old post, however the 80 mm did provide a few more numbers in the upper rpm range in air flow.

I think if my stock throttle body was stock I think there would have been a measurable difference, but my stock unit was ported more than anything you could ever buy.

I'm buying one now to test with the supercharger to see if I can trick the programming to give me more power on launch, I don't get full throttle til 4900 rpm and if the programming goes by degrees/ percent of throttle opening I should be able to get a little more launch power.

I may have to port the heck out of the 80 mm to really get a good gain. I have not got it yet still waiting on Overkill to ship it.

Reactions: McDego

·
Registered
37 Posts
Good ole Will and Overkill. Got to know that whole team pretty well when I had my Camaro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts