Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through the old threads and came across one about owner name plates. Missed out by the way it looks.

Was wondering if BT is running a Christmas special on name plates?

Sure would like to have one but at regular price can not afford one this time of year.

If not thanks for the consideration and will order one next spring any how.

Thanks,
pwr2tow

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
This is straight from Billet Technology from over at the Charger forum:

" If you missed the black Friday sale we are pleased to offer you our Holiday Season 2010 15% off your ENTIRE order. Please enter coupon code Holiday10 to receive the discount upon check out. This offer will not apply to any custom art work."

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Custom stuff doesn't always qualify for the discount. The name badges are custom.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Custom stuff doesn't always qualify for the discount. The name badges are custom.
I would contact them anyway, they are very cool over there.
The owner name plates are pretty straight forward. As long as you aren't adding anything additional to the layout they have, they may allow the discount. Can't hurt trying.

·
Registered
711 Posts
^ sorry I shouldn't have had this in the pic, they just arrived from a member in eth US for a couple of Canucks, we don't have the movie offered here in Canada, but from what I know those can be found at any US Walmert in for $4.99 or something like that.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
My Billet Technology ID plate just arrived, looks killer, has Dodge SXT, my vin, my name, and build date.
Yea, I got mine in too. A quality piece as always from BT. I just don't know where to put it yet.....................................................

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Got my Name badge last week, installed and looks great...

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
^^^^^^^
yep me too looks awsome

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
I installed mine to the right of the sticker on the radiator cross member. It looks like it was made for this location. I complemented it with two black anodized "beverage delete" disks- one "Challenger" and one "SRT 8." They look fantastic. I'll post photos when I get the chance.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
Here is a photo of where I installed my Billet owner name plate. I ordered it in a black anodized finish and I complemented it with a "Challenger" and "SRT 8" radiator dress-up kit ("beverage delete). I think it looks awesome.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts