Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2012 challenger r/t did not come with a manual when i purchased it...so there for not sure what it meant on the option sheet by saying quick order package??? Is that mean wheel and tires maybe?? It does have 20s on it..

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
as far as I understand it, QOP is what every dodge car is initially listed as, under that platform. Its the base model the car is built under. A buyer/dealer then adds/removes options &/or packages.
Our 2015 R/T had the QOP listed as SXT w/ an R/T package, on the window sticker. I believe this changed in 2016 where R/T became its own trim level, but its a good example.

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts

·
Registered
13,611 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yupper thats what i have is auto with paddle shifters, cloth seats but has u connect, dvd, cd, hard drive, gps, power drivers seat, 20 inch wheels and tires...where can i post pics at??.

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I ordered the manual from Dodge when we bought the car (new). Don't know if they still offer paper manuals. It's a brick. Probably 250 pages, at least 230 of which are warnings against stuff like drinking antifreeze or letting your dog drive the car.

My '88 Crown Vic came with a slim little volume that actually contains useful information. How times change.

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Quick order packages is a dealer tool in ordering system to make it easier for the dealer to order cars for inventory. This way they only have to select one package to get popular options, instead of clicking each options one by one. If you ever searched new inventory on dodge.com you might have noticed that different dealers have the same build with the same MSRP, with the only difference being colors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts