Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any interest in attending the cruise night at Oyster Bay this Tuesday? Weather looks to be good. Some details about the show below. It is best to be there by 5:00 pm to secure a spot.

Beginning May 20th, 2014, we shut down Audrey Avenue every Tuesday night 6:00pm-9:00pm
to provide space for the gathering of some of the finest vehicles on Long Island!
From radical to rat-rods, Duesenbergs to Ducatis, we invited car and motorcycle enthusiasts to bring their precious rides out for public viewing. The Oyster Bay-East Norwich Chamber of Commerce would like to thank all who bring their cars down, and to all the residents and visitors who walk in to see the show!
FREE to walk in / $5.00 to show car

A link for more info on the cruise night below.

Cruise Night News

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'd love to go!

Except my R/T has been at East Hill Chrysler sice 7/5 with no end in sight!

It seems my clutch and throw out bearing failed at 27K yet my original stock goodyear tires still have plenty of tread on them.

How does a clutch and t/o bearing fail at 27K when I haven't even done a burn out?

Are we expected to believe that we need to replace our clutches and throw out bearings every 27K?

I am arguing that Star Case S1021000004 is the cause of the failure as it explicitly describes my issue to the T.

East Hills Chrysler wants to charge me $2900.00 to repair, what a scam!

Needless to say I have Chrysler Care involved but the stearlership is drawing out this process as they seem to be unresponsive even to Chrysler care.

Avoid going to this dealer for anything unless you go in with a jar of vasoline and loose shorts to insert their input shaft...lol

I will never purchase or service my car there again, if I ever get it back.

Tremec = JUNK!

Chrysler + Tremec = Total FAIL!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
East Hills called me after I already bought and waited 3 months for my 2014 RT Plus. Got it from Security Dodge. East Hills asked me about coming down to negotiate a deal and I told them that I already picked up my new car. The nice sales lady asked...."Is there something we did wrong?" I said " yeah". When I first called and asked how much you would sell me a new 2014 RT and you told me "x" number of dollars....then I asked Security and they were almost 5 grand less...I bought it from them.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm in Ed, shot me a text tomorrow, where and when you want to meet to head there, I,m off Tuesday so anytime is good for us, I figure we eat up there somewhere

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I plan on going tonight also. Are you planning on parking on the main road? I usually like to park in the triangle area at the end of Audrey Avenue as it is easier to get out that way.

Not sure if I am going to eat before I go.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
If that area is available then yeah I have no problem parking there. We are looking to get there by 4:45 pm in order to secure a spot.We will pick a place on Main Street to grab a bite to eat. Does that work for you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts