Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It actually stopped raining here in Western WA (at least for today). Pacific in Kent is open for test-n-tune, heading over there about noonish to try to get in a run or two. Hopefully the weather wll stay dry for the day and it won't be too crowded. Anyone local want to join?

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'd probably join you but I won't get my car back until later today. I had the painter fix a couple of paint flaws in my stripes.
I just installed a Kenne Bell 2.8LC supercharger:bigthumb:. Haven't even driven the car yet but I'm curious how it will perform in the 1/4 mile. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd probably join you but I won't get my car back until later today. I had the painter fix a couple of paint flaws in my stripes.
I just installed a Kenne Bell 2.8LC supercharger:bigthumb:. Haven't even driven the car yet but I'm curious how it will perform in the 1/4 mile. :scratchhead:
Sounds like the car is really coming along. Saw the pics of the new paint job would love to see it in person this summer. I wouldn't run it hard yet until you get a decent tune in for the supercharger, hate to have anything happen to the internals.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sounds like the car is really coming along. Saw the pics of the new paint job would love to see it in person this summer. I wouldn't run it hard yet until you get a decent tune in for the supercharger, hate to have anything happen to the internals.
I'm also going to need some drag radials and axles unless I'm looking to do a 1/4 mile smoke show.:bigthumb:
I have a tune from Adam at ST Motorsports. Will see how it does. I'll need to do some data logging and get it back down to him for some tweaking. I'm keeping it at 8lb of boost until I figure out what I want to do with the engine.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good weather today, arrived around noon and managed to get 2 runs in at least.
First was [email protected] with a 0.094 reaction time. (New personal best)
Second was [email protected] with a 0.001 reaction time.

The second run was a bust in that I lost traction at launch and had to lift. Lesson learned, need to scrub the new DRs a little better. Still the reaction time was excellent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts