Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Won't be trying to fix these. Believe the cure would be worse than just living with them. Typical blemishes found on my PCP and now the FF. I guess my cars failed the 5 micron test. Oh well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've found a few of those on my 2011 Black RT... blemishes not grapefruits. I was puzzled how to handle those too and came to the same conclusion the solution might be worse than just letting it be.

Blueheed

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wow- I could see those-Furious Fisheye. Also noticed some orangepeel on those grapefruit.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Good ole fish eyes live on still! Had them on my 09 Hemi Orange under hood in rain channel...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny. Also, inside the engine bay at the point/length where the driver's side fender is folded over and bolted I have like what looks like paint splatter/buildup (video to come). I'll be darned if it's not in the exact location where my PCP had the same thing. I am thinking that area is a trailing spot where the robotic paint guns either stop, start or transition.

·
Banned
18 Posts
No fisheyes in my paint, but I do have trash underneath the paint on my TorRed. Guess I failed the 5 micron test too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts