Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the back right side of my challenger. There’s weird bubbles. They look exactly like water spots but they’re hard. Solid. They’re behind the rear tire does anyone know what they arw

·
Registered
168 Posts
So on the back right side of my challenger. There’s weird bubbles. They look exactly like water spots but they’re hard. Solid. They’re behind the rear tire does anyone know what they arw
New Car?

Could be clear coat issue. I found bubbles on my fender. Dealer is contacting FCA.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Car?

Could be clear coat issue. I found bubbles on my fender. Dealer is contacting FCA.

That’s odd. No mines an 11. They weren’t there a couple weeks ago. There’s one on the front bumper. It’s been there since I got it

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,571 Posts
This in the red box?

If it's not there from when you got it, something got on it and hardened? I'd say it was a clear coat run if always been there

A Guy

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This in the red box?

View attachment 977249

If it's not there from when you got it, something got on it and hardened? I'd say it was a clear coat run if always been there

A Guy
Yea the ones In red. There’s 2 on there I wash my car quote a bit and am always staring at it so I should have known it was there. I’m guess ing you’re probably right. There’s one on the front bumper but you can’t see how it ran . Just the bubble. My dad says that that side looks repainted as well so. Even more to you’re point.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Wet sand them out with 2000 grit wet or dry 3m sand paper and polish them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts