Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No choice but to hop a curb last night to avoid someone running a red light, and now I have some curb rash to repair on my factory 18" wheels (2011 Challenger SE)...

Does anyone know the exact paint code or color name for the silver on the rims? Is is the same as the "bright silver" that is used on the body? Argent silver like the old days? Any help would be great.

Attached a photo of the type of wheel I'm talking about (not an actual photo of my wheel, but the same design).

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I have some 20" OEM Mineral Gray ENVY wheels (Original to my '13 R/T Classic) that would look kick-ass on your gray SE.) If you get the urge to convert to 20's, I'd sell them. I want to put the Black version of this same wheel on my black car, but at $350 a pop, I need to generate some revenue from my existing wheels first (by order of the wife/financial manager/killjoy, whom I love dearly.)

If the curb rash repair doesn't work out, and you consider something different, hit me up.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some 20" OEM Mineral Gray ENVY wheels (Original to my '13 R/T Classic) that would look kick-ass on your gray SE.) If you get the urge to convert to 20's, I'd sell them. I want to put the Black version of this same wheel on my black car, but at $350 a pop, I need to generate some revenue from my existing wheels first (by order of the wife/financial manager/killjoy, whom I love dearly.)

If the curb rash repair doesn't work out, and you consider something different, hit me up.

Those grey ENVY wheels are sweet... And always look good on a Tungsten Challenger. If I hadn't recently bought Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ tires, I'd definitely consider it!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This thread helped me with my 2013 GC wheels
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/wheel-paint-code-647258/

Scroll to the bottom and look for (wheel)
https://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/select-color.cgi

I was able to order the paint from here
https://scratchwizard.net/
This is exactly what I needed! It appears the paint for the wheels is Silver Sparkle Metallic PAK-W. Ordered a spray can (I already have clearcoat) and it should be in next week. Thanks again!

·
Registered
417 Posts
No choice but to hop a curb last night to avoid someone running a red light, and now I have some curb rash to repair on my factory 18" wheels (2011 Challenger SE)...

Does anyone know the exact paint code or color name for the silver on the rims? Is is the same as the "bright silver" that is used on the body? Argent silver like the old days? Any help would be great.

Attached a photo of the type of wheel I'm talking about (not an actual photo of my wheel, but the same design).

Thanks!
Here's a copy of the Chrysler colors. It includes the color code for the wheels.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts