Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've been here - too busy driving my car! Nice to be back.

Does anyone know if trim pieces are available in colors other than orange? I have DWB and would like to get some of that color in the car. Saw this kit but it's only available in hemi orange.

82211873 Interior Appearance Hemi-Orange finish For vehicles with heated seats

Also seen a few items from Billet Tech but I wanted to go a different route than knobs and door pin locks. I could always paint what I have but someone who does this for a living is sure to do a better job than me.

Appreciate any thoughts.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
430 Posts
You can get Carbon Fiber and Hemi Orange trim from the factory. Then there's that SS stick on stuff that a lot of the Challenger vendors sell. You can also go to CarID, who currently have a 20% off sale, that have a kit with 62 overlays to fit all over the interior of your Challenger. The price is kinda steep, $300+, but it's one of the few options available and you have decent color/style options.

Or you could go get pieces custom painted or hydrographed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the ideas. Not sure what I'll end up with but the jouney is half the fun.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I painted mine myself. Turned out real nice. I don't have pics, but I painted the console bezel, radio/heater control bezel and the vents. Also door handles and the power window/power lock insert.

They all turned out great. I ordered Det Yellow paint from expresspaint.com. That and some adhesion promoter was all I needed.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts