Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good PDR business in E. Ohio or W. Pennsylvania.
I live in the Youngstown, Ohio area.

·
Registered
535 Posts
From what I've seen around here, most detail shops do it

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Also if you trust or have a good dealership near you. I would ask them as they are probably their biggest customer and only want quality work.

·
Premium Member
9,681 Posts
If you check at a higher end dealer like Mercedes you will get the opinion/recommendation of a place that has a fussier clientele.

·
Registered
368 Posts
When I needed PDR for my RAM 1500, I called the local dealership. They have a guy that would show up once a week to take care of cars/trucks on the lot and/or customers who schedule an appointment. My guess he roams from dealership to dealership throughout the week.

I did check into local paint-n-body shops, but figured the guy they use at the dealership would be ok. I wasn't disappointed at all. Couldn't even tell where the shopping cart dent was when finished.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sounds exactly like Dent Wizard. They do awesome work, I saw a truck bed creased from front to back and a Dent Wizard guy got it all out. Contact one directly and save the middleman cost the dealership is gonna charge

·
Registered
368 Posts
Just for reference - I paid $72 for the work. Not sure how much this compares to other places or going direct. Other places I called wanted $60-$110.

·
Premium Member
9,681 Posts
Just for reference - I paid $72 for the work. Not sure how much this compares to other places or going direct. Other places I called wanted $60-$110.
PDR like all things depends on the craftmans skill set. I've seen jobs some turn down and the next guy says no problem, piece of cake. Do all body shops turn out similar finished products? No unfortunately they dont.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts