Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR ONLY $5 (parking and admission) COME WATCH MODERN HEMI MACHINES RUN THE QUARTER MILE AGAINST; LAMBORGHINI'S, FERRARI, McLAREN, CAMARO RS/SS SUPERCHARGED, SALEEN & GT500 MUSTANGS, CORVETTES,
NISSAN GT-R's, CADILLAC CTS-V's, MERCEDES AMG's, BMW's, THREE ELECTRICS - TESLA - TVR - PORSCHE. 82 cars
are registered for this private track event. THE MOPAR CONTINGENT IS GOING TO BRING TEARS TO THEIR EYES!!!
CHALLENGERS; '08 Twin Turbo, 09 Turbo, '09 Pro Charged, '09 SRT, '10 426 Kenne Bell, PLUS '04 Viper, '05 Crossfire,
Magnum.
Doors open at 8:00 A.M. - Track hot at 9:00 day over at 5:00:redblob:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Sounds like a cool event!

Not sure if I can make it, but I sure will try - thanks for the heads-up! :rocker:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MY money is on you for the overall best of the day! Oh yeah, I will be bringing MONEY...
LOTS of money...HE HE!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well the day is over...KILLER FLORIDA STREET CARS!!! If you were not there, put it on your calendar for next year. IT WAS G R E A T. The best way to describe it is; 10 second cars were common... 9 second cars were on hand...AND THERE WAS AN ACTUAL 8 second STREET cars in attendance. Not much more that I can add to that, except a TESLA electric did 120 MPH (sorry no time yet). You have to see this next year! AND OF COURSE THE MOPARS WERE EARTH SHATTERING (Challengers and Magnums) with consistent 10's, AND a kick'in MAGNUM and Challenger in the 9's!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for posting the video! It was a proud day for the MOPAR contingent! Watch for this event again next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts