Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am a new owner of a 2017 White Knuckle Scat Pack Shaker 6M and also new to the forum. Any tips, tricks, and advice is greatly appreciated!

If anyone is interested my instagram is @panda_shaker

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,932 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Congrats

I've got 4 mods on my 2 month old

Used DupliColor Red Gloss for the front yellow air splitter protector. It's nice, since if it scratches I can just reshoot it.

Carbon Fiber Wrap Strip on front air splitter. BTW the SPS sits an inch lower in front then a regular 5.7 shaker, so I scratched mine at the center and covered it up with the Carbon Fiber Strip. If I we're to replace it I would put the Carbon Fiber Strip back on.

Yellow lights in the shaker hood at night - fun mod

NF Hood Pins - Had to cut my own wire since I wanted black ones

I tried playing with the stripes but the best I could do is an accent stripe on the side view mirrors. These shaker stripes are over powering

Enjoy it and make it yours

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats

I've got 4 mods on my 2 month old

Used DupliColor Red Gloss for the front yellow air splitter protector. It's nice, since if it scratches I can just reshoot it.

Carbon Fiber Wrap Strip on front air splitter. BTW the SPS sits an inch lower in front then a regular 5.7 shaker, so I scratched mine at the center and covered it up with the Carbon Fiber Strip. If I we're to replace it I would put the Carbon Fiber Strip back on.

Yellow lights in the shaker hood at night - fun mod

NF Hood Pins - Had to cut my own wire since I wanted black ones

I tried playing with the stripes but the best I could do is an accent stripe on the side view mirrors. These shaker stripes are over powering

Enjoy it and make it yours
Sounds like a pretty good list for such a new car! I plan on doing visual mods here and there until I get used to the car. Probably going to use light blue as my accent color for the bumper protectors and possibly stripes and even calipers if I'm really feeling risky. I have a pretty decent scratch in my front splitter already too because its too low to pull up on a lift( I had a friend muffler delete it and it sounds great).

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good list for such a new car! I plan on doing visual mods here and there until I get used to the car. Probably going to use light blue as my accent color for the bumper protectors and possibly stripes and even calipers if I'm really feeling risky. I have a pretty decent scratch in my front splitter already too because its too low to pull up on a lift( I had a friend muffler delete it and it sounds great).

I haven't done the muffler delete since this is my Daily Driver and it's also my office, kind of worried it would be to loud inside when I am on the phone, hopefully I will find someone that will let me sit in there's and see how it is to decide before I go down this path.

But the first thing I did in week 1 was put on a clear bra on the front. I regret not doing it on my 16 SXT.

Blue should be interesting, look forward to future pic's.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't done the muffler delete since this is my Daily Driver and it's also my office, kind of worried it would be to loud inside when I am on the phone, hopefully I will find someone that will let me sit in there's and see how it is to decide before I go down this path.

But the first thing I did in week 1 was put on a clear bra on the front. I regret not doing it on my 16 SXT.

Blue should be interesting, look forward to future pic's.
To my surprise its not very loud in cabin with the muffler delete, I daily mine too but seeing as it doubles as your office I could see it posing issues because it would definitely be audible I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts