Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've seen many post about front cameras for parking purposes, but all are older and just trying to find any updated info. I've now owned my 2021 wb scat pack shaker for a week now. I love it! I've installed the tazor and the will be installing the video output to the u-connect for a front camera. I have been back in parking for now, but I pull in forward to garage with only about 6 inches to spare. I'm looking to find the right camera to install in front grill where the adaptive cruise control would normally be. Any ideas about a camera that would insert into a grill slot? Thanks for any ideas. BTW, how do I change my user name?

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,423 Posts
I ran a rear license plate unit, mounted on front plate, for a time on my R/T, just for this purpose.
I was able to flip the braket around so camera wasnt upside and placed it on the bottom of the plate. It worked ok, hardly noticable at all. After a while however, I did not care for having to have a seperate head viewing unit near the interior dash...but this could be an option to consider.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,215 Posts

A Guy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts