Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was only able to post 5 pics the first time.. here are the rest ... the pics labeled 1.25" are the letters in 1.25" and same thing goes for the 1.0 (1 inch) . i really like the look. i know its not for everyone but i think it goes great with the car...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
To be honest, i was never really a fan of the letters on the nose, but now i realize it was just the actual raised emblems i didnt like. Im really digging the flat letters. They look good

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
The DODGE goes on the hood not the lip.

The Challenger script goes on the fenders both sides and on the spoiler goes Challenger RT with it centered on the passenger headrest in between the 2 emblems.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The DODGE goes on the hood not the lip.

The Challenger script goes on the fenders both sides and on the spoiler goes Challenger RT with it centered on the passenger headrest in between the 2 emblems.

the dodge letters, in my opinion, look better on the lip. not on the hood. im not even considering the hood. once again its my opinion. are u suggesting i put challenger on both sides on fenders and simply the R/T in the back?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Challenger R/T

On the spoiler. And 2 more Challengers for the fenders.

Just google images for dodge letters and such you'll see. Classically they've always gone on the hood.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Emblems

Always good to go your own way. IMHO the 1st gen cars are gorgeous, but our cars now are just as much so, but the new ones are not the old ones. Meaning, you personalize it how you want it. Here's my emblems, I had them airbrushed on when I had the car repainted. I think they are way better than metal ones.

Attachments

Reactions: Beto317

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always good to go your own way. IMHO the 1st gen cars are gorgeous, but our cars now are just as much so, but the new ones are not the old ones. Meaning, you personalize it how you want it. Here's my emblems, I had them airbrushed on when I had the car repainted. I think they are way better than metal ones.

Very true man. Good point. Your car looks sweet...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts