Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone new the Part Number for the upper line connected to the Vapor Canister Purge Solenoid (4891738AA). The rubber connector on mine has split and I need to track down a replacement. For now, I've got tape around it, which you can see in the image. I'm not sure if I can replace just the connector or if I need to replace the entire line.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Luke at Steve White!

I want to give props out to Luke at Steve White for helping me out with this. There are multiple hose options that could have been used. He used my VIN number to track down the original install. I definitely recommend contacting him if you have a similar issue :phone:

In my case, I'm very glad I replaced this hose. In taking the old one off, I discovered the previous owner had somehow cut it in the middle, then tried to mend it with a shrink tube. It was no longer fitting properly, and had some give, which is why the connector eventually gave out.

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Glad he got you handled and the part you need. I agree Luke and SWM are great vendors here at CT. Knows his stuff.
FlatTop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts